Mudd and Mapes Families Papers.
Collection Number: MC194
- George Mudd (1845-1898) was an early farmer in the Germantown, California (now Artois, California) area.
- Notes and clippings on the history of the Mudd and Mapes families, as well as family photographs including one of the "Caterpillar School" in Stockton, California and several of the steam combine invented by George Stockton Berry and owned by George Mudd.
- Inclusive Dates
- circa 1889-1989
- Agricultural Technology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt609nf5xq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.