- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
California Wool Growers' Association. Archives.
Collection Number: D-195
- 5 linear feet
- Founded in 1860, the CWGA is an organization of sheep breeders and producers. The mission of the CWGA is to help producers to increase profits and efficiencies.
- Lists of officers and directors, board of directors meetings and speeches, financial statements, membership report, stenographic reports of the annual convention, correspondence, convention and banquet programs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8ng4sc6/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.