- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Lebaustri French Enology Collection.
Collection Number: MC050
- Wine-maker and researcher from the Cote d'Or section of Burgundy.
- Correspondence and manuscript concerning presses, new instruments and techniques, quantities, and miscellaneous aspects of making Burgundy.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.