- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Kelly, Robert (1935- ). Papers.
Collection Number: MC067
- Professor of English, Bard College, New York (1961-present); author of numerous books of poetry including Spiritual exercise (1981), and Not this island music (1987); received award of distinction from the National Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters in 1986.
- Draft copy of Kelly's poem, The daughters of Jerusalem (1965), with changes in the author's hand.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.