- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Hanna, Gordie C. (1903-1993). Papers.
Collection Number: MC061
- Associate in the Agricultural Experiment Station and Professor in Truck Crops, University of California, Davis (1938-1967); inventor of the "square" tomato.
- Correspondence with colleagues regarding tomato breeding activities.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.