- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Hanley, Joseph G. (1828-1869). Papers.
Collection Number: MC099
- American actor and stage manager, whose first public stage appearance was at the Astor-Place Opera House in New York in 1850; stage manager at the Boston Theater and the Howard Atheneum in Boston, and the Winter Garden and Wallack's Theater in New York City.
- Autographed prompt books for the farce Bamboozling and for the melodrama The bear hunters, once the property of actor Joseph Hanley.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.