- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
DePaoli, Geri. Papers.
Collection Number: D-544
- 1 linear feet
DePaoli is an artist and art historian. She collaborated on the exhibition, The Trans Parent Thread: Asian Philosophy in Recent American Art, which was organized by the Hofstra Museum, Hofstra University and the Edith C. Blum Art Institute, Bard College.
Files related to the Trans Parent Thread exhibition including: early proposals, correspondence, research materials, conference materials, and educational program materials.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8sj1jbn/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.