Albee Directs Albee Collection
Collection Number: D-131
- 1.2 linear feet
- The Albee Directs Albee project was a forty week international tour of universities and arts centers throughout the United States, South Korea, and Japan, during which Edward Albee, Pulitzer Prize winning American dramatist, directed the troupe in presenting eight of his one-act plays.
- Scripts, promotional materials, photographs, and reel-to-reel recordings relating to the production.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt800033r1/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.