- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Yolo County, Justice Court, Putah Township, Records Collection.
Collection Number: D-194
- 4 linear feet
- The bulk of the collection is made up of court records dating from 1870 to 1874 and from 1893 to 1897. Records from the 1870s are contained in a Justice Court docket book. Later records are Justice Court documents, mostly criminal complaints and warrants of arrest.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5p3019xq)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.