- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Wooden, Wesley. Papers.
Collection Number: D-225
- 9.6 linear feet
- Sheep rancher who worked on or owned ranches in the California Central Valley; long-time resident of Davis, California.
Personal journals documenting ranch life, a serial run of the California Wool Grower (1940-1944), books and pamphlets on agriculture, and records related to Wesley Wooden's civic involvement in Davis, California. Also present is a small series of historical material related to the Pierce Ranch in Davis, California. The collection includes diaries, correspondence, ephemera and realia, photographs, and books on agriculture.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt4b69q93c)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.