Winter, Samuel and Mary. Collection.
Collection Number: D-383
- 0.5 linear feet
- Samuel received a BS in Agriculture from the University of California, Davis in 1926. He worked for the California Packing Corporation (later Del Monte Corporation) as a plant geneticist from 1926-1952.
- Books, slides, prints of flowers.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8zc856s/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.