Wines and Vines Collection.
Collection Number: D-071
- 7.2 linear feet
- Previously the California grape grower (1919-1934), Wines and vines is published monthly in San Francisco for the California wine industry.
- Photographs used in the publication of Wines and vines, some dated and captioned; California wine labels.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8mg7rs0/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.