- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Walker, Harry O. Slide Collection.
Collection Number: D-398
- 4.8 linear feet
- Professor of Land, Air, and Water Resources, University of California, Davis (1955-1990).
- Approximately 3,000 slides that Walker photographed and used in his Resource Sciences course, California: the State. The slides, many of which are aerial views, illustrate the geography and natural resources of California from 1958-1989.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt7q2nc9t3)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.