- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Walker, Harry B. (1884-1957). Papers.
Collection Number: D-111
- 10.1 linear feet
- Professor of Agricultural Engineering, University of California, Davis (1928-1951); author of Research in Mechanical Farm Equipment (1928); instrumental figure in the development of the sugar beet harvester.
- Notebooks and papers pertaining to the development of the sugar beet harvester; teaching and research files, correspondence, and reports; advisory committee reports; Central Valley Project and Colorado River reports; speeches and radio talk scripts.
- Inclusive Dates
- Agricultural Technology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt529026sq)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.