- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Veihmeyer, Frank J. (1886-1977). Papers.
Collection Number: D-255
- 2 linear feet
- Professor of Water Science, University of California, Davis (1918-1954).
- Research notes, publications, and pamphlets pertaining to Veihmeyer's work in crop irrigation, particularly on the movement of water through soil and its availability to plants; papers on the effects of cultivation and crop irrigation.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8n018rz/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.