University of California (System). Center for Cooperatives. Collection.
Collection Number: D-395
- 30 linear feet
- The Center was established by the California State Legislature in 1987 to enhance the development of cooperatives through research, education, and outreach. It was closed in 2004 due to budget cuts.
- Books and pamphlets relating to cooperatives from the Center's library.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8q81gfs/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.