Universal Movement Theatre Repertory Archives.
Collection Number: D-145
- 20.1 linear feet
- The U.M.T.R., originally the Radical Theatre Repertory, was a New York based booking agency. It was a non-profit organization, and the only booking agency for avant-garde theatre groups in the U.S. and Europe.
- Correspondence, financial papers, legal documents, photographs, programs, promotional materials, scripts pertaining to U.M.T.R. and its predecessor, the Radical Theatre Repertory; extensive documentation of Mark Hall Amitin's activities as booking agent for experimental theatre groups during the 1970's.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0f59p9nm)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.