Born, Leonard L. Papers.
Collection Number: D-085
- 3 linear feet
- Owner of a northern California company, Born and Company, specializing in the irradiation of foods, cold sterilization, and algae production.
- Reports, pamphlets, and clippings relating to experiments in the irradiation of strawberries, potatoes, and poultry, and experiments on algae production as a potential cattle protein source.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81g0p9z/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.