- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Tomes, Joseph. Papers.
Collection Number: D-066
- 0.9 linear feet
- Founding member of the Fresno Community Theatre in Fresno, California, in 1955.
Correspondence, photographs, programs, and memorabilia, many of which are related to Fresno Community Theater productions. Also included are short letters from theatrical personalities including Helen Hayes, Lynn Fontanne, Laurence Olivier, John Barrymore, and James Mason.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5w1036c6/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.