Talbot, Steve. Papers.
Collection Number: D-362
- 21.4 linear feet
- Adjunct Professor of Anthropology, Oregon State University; Lecturer, University of California, Davis.
- Collection includes Talbotís research files on the impact of the oil discovery in Prudoe Bay and the building of the pipeline on Alaska Native rights, files for his masters thesis on the San Carlos Apache Reservation, documents from the United Nations Geneva conference in 1977, readers and syllabi in Native American Studies at UC Davis, and Native American publications.
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8j67js4/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.