- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Storer, Tracy I. (1889-1973) Papers.
Collection Number: D-110
- 9.4 linear feet
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley (1921); Curator of Birds, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, University of California, Berkeley (1914-1923); Professor of Zoology, University of California, Davis (1923-1956); co-author of Animal life in the Yosemite (1926) and Natural history of the Sierra Nevada (1968).
- Original, revised and intermediate proofs for Elements of zoology (1955), and correspondence related to both research and travel. Also included are photographs and postcards of the California missions.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt2c6018bj)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.