- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Spicer, James and Morris Ploscowe. Collection.
Collection Number: D-138
- 3 linear feet
- James Spicer was the Living Theatre's General Manager from 1959 to 1963 and from 1970 to 1974. Morris Ploscowe was the Living Theatre's attorney for several years.
- Correspondence, ephemera, legal documents, programs, and promotional materials. Among the most significant items in this collection are Ploscowe's files regarding the political activities of Julian Beck and Judith Malina, co-founders of the Living Theatre, and Judith Malina's diaries.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.