Smith, Wilson (1922- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-290
- 13 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis (1964-1990), with a research focus on the history of American education. Author of Professors and Public Ethics (1956) and Cities of Our Past and Present (1964).
- Typescript used in the publication of Theories of Education in Early America, 1655-1819 (1973) edited by Smith, lecture notes, correspondence.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81r6ssh/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.