- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Scheuring, Ann F. (1937- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-072
- 12.1 linear feet
- Writer and editor with an emphasis on agriculture and University of California topics. Author of Abundant harvest: the history of the University of California, Davis.
- Photographs relating to California agriculture, some of which were used in the Guidebook; reports, clippings, and notes relating to the early College of Agriculture and the University Farm at Davis.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xp770b/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.