- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Schacht, Henry M. (1916-2011). Papers.
Collection Number: D-157
- 3.2 linear feet
- Farm reporter columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle (1959-1994); farm radio broadcaster; Vice president and corporate secretary of California Canners and Growers; Director of Information, Division of Agricultural Sciences, University of California; chairman, Advisory Council of the University of California, Division of Agricultural Sciences; president, U.S. National Fruit Export Council.
- Clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, periodicals, and promotional materials relating Schacht's work as a farm reporter with the San Francisco Chronicle and the National Broadcasting Company as well as his public relations activities for the California Canners and Growers organization.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt500036jf)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.