- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Sarlos, Robert K. (1931-2008). Papers.
Collection Number: D-305
- 18.4 linear feet
- Professor of Dramatic Art, University of California, Davis (1963-1993).
- Books, clippings, correspondence, drawings, manuscripts, microforms, photographs, programs, published material, realia, serials, scripts, and research material resulting in Sarlos' Jig Cook and the Provincetown players (1982); also includes items documenting Sarlos' attempt to reconstruct the Luzern Passion Play; notes and research materials relating to the Department of Dramatic Art, University of California, Davis.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8125vwd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.