Sanfield, Steven H.(1937- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-221
- 32.2 linear feet
- Northern California storyteller and poet; author of The confounding: a Paiute tale to be told aloud (1980); The adventures of High John the Conqueror (1989); and American Zen: by a guy who tried it (1994).
- Personal journals, manuscripts, correspondence, publications, audio tapes, and collected ephemera relating to Sanfield's life and career.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c86q209d/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.