San Francisco Oracle Archives.
Collection Number: D-015
- 6.2 linear feet
- The San Francisco Oracle, an underground or alternative newspaper, was a worker-owned cooperative paper. It began in September 1966 and after a very short run of only twelve issues, folded in February 1968
- Paste-ups, photomechanical transfers, original artwork, letters, poems, articles, and some business records reflecting the brief life of this American counter-culture newspaper.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt1x0nc2p3)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.