- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Ryerson, Knowles A. (1892-1990). Papers.
Collection Number: D-011
- 72.4 linear feet
- M.S., Horticulture, University of California, Berkeley (1923); Agricultural Extension Agent specializing in subtropical horticulture, at University of California, Berkeley and Davis; Researcher, USDA and Bureau of Plant Industry; Assistant Dean, College of Agriculture, University of California, Davis (1937-1952).
- Correspondence and minutes from various commissions, including the National Arboretum and the South Pacific Commission; subject files related to subtropical horticulture and international agriculture; correspondence to academic colleagues and friends.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83n254m/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.