- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Russell, William O. (1910-1997). Papers.
Collection Number: D-275
- 11 linear feet
- Graduate of Stanford University and Stanford Medical School. He headed the Dept. of Pathology at the University of Texas and M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas and later the Dept. of Pathology at North Ridge Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale.
- Files relating to Russell Ranch in Davis and ranches in Idaho and Arizona. Includes correspondence, financial statements, tax returns, and annual reports.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8f19204/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.