Rowe, Albert H. (1889-1970). Papers.
Collection Number: D-014
- 11 linear feet
- M.D., University of California, San Francisco (1914); Staff Allergist at Merritt Hospital, Oakland (1916-retirement); Lecturer, University of California, San Francisco; author of Bronchial Asthma: Its Diagnosis and Treatment (1963).
- Reprints pertaining to gastroenterology, asthma, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, chronic ulcerative colitis, diabetes, and ulcers of the stomach and mouth. Medical histories, articles, lecture notes, talks, allergy journals, photographs and radiographs.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8zp47vq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.