- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Risling, David. Papers.
Collection Number: D-334
- 43 linear feet
- Professor of Native American Studies, University of California, Davis (1970-1991). Member of the Hupa/Yurok/Karok tribes of Northern California. Dr. Risling helped found D-Q University in 1971. Risling helped launch the Native American Studies program at the University of California, Davis.
- Files, audiotapes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, reports, memos, legal papers on subject of Native Americans. Includes information about Indian education, Indian law, and Native American Rights Fund (NARF).
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83j3g6k/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.