Risling, David. Papers.
Collection Number: D-334
- 43 linear feet
- Professor of Native American Studies, University of California, Davis (1970-1991). Member of the Hupa/Yurok/Karok tribes of Northern California. Dr. Risling helped found D-Q University in 1971. Risling helped launch the Native American Studies program at the University of California, Davis.
- Files, audiotapes, newspaper clippings, newsletters, reports, memos, legal papers on subject of Native Americans. Includes information about Indian education, Indian law, and Native American Rights Fund (NARF).
- Inclusive Dates
- Ethnic Studies
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c83j3g6k/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.