Reclamation District #551. Archives.
Collection Number: D-196
- 10 linear feet
- Reclamation District #551 was an area near Courtland, California set aside by the State wherein marsh lands would be dredged, drained, and converted to farm land.
- Four bank ledgers (1893-1922) and four minutes books containing trustee board meeting minutes and financial reports to the district (1893-1945).
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8sq92p3/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.