- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Powell, William G. (1907-1971). Collection.
Collection Number: D-149
- 31.4 linear feet
- Collector (from age ten) of theatre memorabilia, once described as a "walking repository of theatre history."
- Personal files documenting the careers of primarily American and English actors of the 19th and 20th centuries, but including files on playwrights, theatre managers, and other performing arts personalities. Clippings, photographs, pictures, programs, promotional materials, and other theatre-related memorabilia.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8377bmq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.