Pond, Gardner P. Collection.
Collection Number: D-164
- 1.8 linear feet
- Collector of books and ephemeral material relating to Chinese cooking methods.
- A hand-colored menu for a feast at the Imperial Palace Restaurant in San Francisco; watercolor on rice paper; print of the Chinese cooking god; unframed pen and ink; realia.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8st7s4w/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.