Plant, Forrest A., Sr. (1889-1933). Collection.
Collection Number: D-113
- 0.4 linear feet
- First City Clerk and City Attorney (1917-1932) for the City of Davis; Yolo County Superior Court Judge (1932-1933).
- The papers mainly relate to Plant's Davis legal practice and his work settling the estates of eight citizens of Solano, Yolo, and Sacramento counties in the Superior Courts of those California counties. The majority of the papers are correspondence and legal and financial documents.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt738nc7g1)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.