Phillips, Edith H. (1891-1983). Collection.
Collection Number: D-182
- 0.8 linear feet
- After receiving her Masters of Science in Plant Pathology (1918) from the College of Agriculture, Davis, California, Edith Henrietta Phillips became the first female scientist in the Texas Experiment Station, Texas A and M College.
- Photographs of Ms. Phillips, her colleagues, buildings, equipment, and projects at Davis, Riverside, and Texas.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c82809w8/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.