- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Philip, Fayetta Harris (1881-1970). Papers.
Collection Number: D-241
- 6.9 linear feet
- Philip graduated from the College of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, in 1901. Her interest in the sciences led her to attend classes in physics, astronomy, and anatomy; she also studied at George Washington University, where she took classes in English and creative writing and devoted her research efforts to the Bacon- Shakespeare authorship controversy.
- Scrapbooks, notes, and ephemera relating to Philip's research concerning the nature of the universe and the Bacon-Shakespeare authorship controversy.
- Inclusive Dates
- Language and Literature
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c85d8twt/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.