Pantothenic Acid Patent Rights Collection.
Collection Number: D-106
- 1 linear feet
- Correspondence, financial papers, and legal documents regarding patent rights to pantothenic acid and beta-alanine invented jointly by Thomas Jukes, Sidney H. Babcock, Jr., and Bernard R. Baker under the auspices of the University of California.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89k4d0n/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.