- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Owens, Rochelle (1936- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-062
- 1 linear feet
- American playwright, poet, and pioneer in the experimental off-Broadway theatre, Owens received several Village Voice Obie awards and honors from the N.Y. Critics Circle. Owens' plays and poetry have been translated into numerous languages, and her plays have been presented at festivals in Edinburgh, Avignon, and Berlin.
- Books, clippings, correspondence, promotional material, and programs illustrating Owens' writing diversity.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt7h4nf5x9/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.