Orloff, Alexander S. (1891-). Collection.
Collection Number: D-198
- 13 linear feet
- Russian actor apprenticed at the Moscow Art Theatre and a member of the Studio; founder of the Theatre of Dramatic Art in Manchuria, following his illegal exit from Russia in the 1930's.
- Scripts in Russian by both Russian and European playwrights; some programs, reviews, and slides regarding Russian theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nz89xx/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.