- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Orloff, Alexander S. (1891-). Collection.
Collection Number: D-198
- 13 linear feet
- Russian actor apprenticed at the Moscow Art Theatre and a member of the Studio; founder of the Theatre of Dramatic Art in Manchuria, following his illegal exit from Russia in the 1930's.
- Scripts in Russian by both Russian and European playwrights; some programs, reviews, and slides regarding Russian theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nz89xx/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.