- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Olmstead, Alan L. Papers.
Collection Number: D-151
- 0.8 linear feet
- Professor of Economics, University of California, Davis; Director, Institute of Government Affairs, University of California, Davis.
- Background research materials for an article co-authored by Olmstead and Paul Rhodes, "The agricultural mechanization controversy of the interwar years," which appeared in Agricultural history 68:3 (Summer 1994).
- Inclusive Dates
- Agricultural Technology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8xd13z6/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.