- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Ogasawara, Frank X. (1913-2002). Papers.
Collection Number: D-399
- 0.4 linear feet
- Professor of Poultry Husbandry and Avian Sciences, University of California, Davis (1959-1983). He pioneered research on artificial insemination of turkeys and was a founder of the Raptor Center on campus.
- Correspondence and publications by Ogasawara.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8930wkq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.