Ogasawara, Frank X. (1913-2002). Papers.
Collection Number: D-399
- 0.4 linear feet
- Professor of Poultry Husbandry and Avian Sciences, University of California, Davis (1959-1983). He pioneered research on artificial insemination of turkeys and was a founder of the Raptor Center on campus.
- Correspondence and publications by Ogasawara.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8930wkq/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.