- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Belmore, George (1828-1875). Collection.
Collection Number: D-133
- 6.1 linear feet
- English character actor who played a variety of minor roles in Henry Irving's Lyceum Theatre.
- Correspondence, ephemera, photographs, playbills, programs, realia, and scripts. The bulk of this collection pertains to Henry Irving and his Lyceum Theatre company and includes original scripts and lighting plots used at the Lyceum Theatre.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.