Natural Colored Wool Growers Association (NCWGA) Records
Collection Number: D-345
- 4.4 linear feet
- Incorporated in 1977 as a non-profit organization, the NCWGA assists members in the development, improvement and promotion of colored sheep and wool, and the many uses of those products.
- Material related to the founding and operation of the NCWGA, including correspondence, membership lists, minutes, and account books. The collection also includes a large series of NCWGA newsletters and selected issues of non-NCWGA publications with articles on the NCWGA's activities.
- Inclusive Dates
- Animal Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://findaid.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt2f59r62w)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.