- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Northern California Entomology Club Archives.
Collection Number: D-166
- 3 linear feet
- The California Entomology Club was formed in 1930 by university, state, and privately employed individuals with mutual interests in entomology. The organization split into a northern and southern California branch in 1954. Members met to exchange information about economic or practical pest control; the organization maintains a library and an insect collection.
- Minutes (1930-1975), correspondence (1960-1968), financial records (1969-1976), membership lists, constitution, and information about loan funds.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c89025hv/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.