- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Mrak, Emil M. (1901-1987). Papers.
Collection Number: D-096
- 118.9 linear feet
- Professor and Chairman of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis (1951-1959); Chancellor, University of California, Davis (1959-1969).
- Pamphlets, reprints, reports, and working papers of the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Academy of Sciences, and other organizations, for which Mrak served as an advisor. Files on environmental health and safety subjects, ecology, yeast classification, and food production subjects; speeches and papers presented to scholarly, government, and community service groups; working papers and background notes for Governor Rockefeller's Mission for the President.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8x0698g/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.