- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Morrow, Dwight W., Jr. (1861-1954). Papers.
Collection Number: D-095
- 15 linear feet
- Professor of History, Monterey Institute of Foreign Studies; specialist on the phylloxera disease in grapes and on Franco-American agricultural History, and the history of French viticulture.
- Manuscripts, typescripts, and research materials used for Morrow's publications, including The Phylloxera story, Wine and the vine in the history of France, and A French botanist visits American vineyards.
- Inclusive Dates
- Viticulture and Enology
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8pn97jr/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.