McKenzie, Howard Lester (1910-1968). Collection.
Collection Number: D-309
- 1.3 linear feet
- Entomologist in the Experiment Station at the University of California, Davis (1958-1968).
- Illustrations, in watercolor, painted by Mary Foley Benson for McKenzie's book Mealybugs of California, with taxonomy, biology, and control of North American species (Homoptera, Coccoidea, Pseudococcidae) (1967), detailed drawings for the book, and pictures and photographs of entomologists.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5s2018kq)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.