- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
McKenzie, Howard Lester (1910-1968). Collection.
Collection Number: D-309
- 1.3 linear feet
- Entomologist in the Experiment Station at the University of California, Davis (1958-1968).
- Illustrations, in watercolor, painted by Mary Foley Benson for McKenzie's book Mealybugs of California, with taxonomy, biology, and control of North American species (Homoptera, Coccoidea, Pseudococcidae) (1967), detailed drawings for the book, and pictures and photographs of entomologists.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt5s2018kq)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.