- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- UC Davis Open Access Fund
Special Collections will be closed on Thursday, September 15, 2016
McCorkle, Chester O. (1925- ). Papers.
Collection Number: D-107
- 7 linear feet
- Professor of Agricultural Economics, University of California, Davis (1952-1961); Dean, College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (1969-1970); Vice-President of the University, University of California, Berkeley (1970-1978); editor of Economics of food processing in the United States (1988), and Management and leadership in higher education (1982).
- Manuscripts; seminars, lectures, and addresses; speech materials; office files and reports.
- Inclusive Dates
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c85t3n8x/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.